These are the terms and conditions for Bed and Breakfast Sea You in Monster. They apply to all bookings at our B&B.
- Fellow guest: a person who has booked and stays at B&B Sea You
- Main guest: the person who made the reservation. He must be over 18 years old. He is responsible for his fellow guests.
- Manager: the owners of B&B Sea You or someone who represents them in the work in the B&B.
- Third parties: any other person who is not a guest, manager or owner.
- Cancellation: The revocation or cancellation of the reservation within the applicable period or the non-appearance at the time of the reservation.
- Reservation amount: the total amount of the stay, costs of any chosen options, taxes and surcharges.
- B&B Sea You is owned by Yvonne and Mike Stikkelorum. Correspondence and home address: Molenweg 28, 2681 GT Monster
Rates and Prices
The rates are expressed in Euros and include VAT and Tourist tax.
Rates may change but once the reservation is completed, the prices for this reservation are fixed.
Indications of prices and rates are subject to manifest errors.
Reservation is only final if you have received a confirmation email after payment of the total reservation amount to B&B Sea You.
When booking, a deposit by bank of 50% of the total booking amount is required. For bookings within 2 weeks prior to the arrival date, the full amount is immediately due.
After receiving the confirmation email with payment instructions, the deposit must be paid within 7 calendar days. The remaining amount must be credited to our bank number before arrival or paid in cash upon arrival.
If one or more payment terms are exceeded, B&B has the right to cancel the reservation unilaterally. The main guest is informed of this and any amounts paid are refunded after deduction of 25.00 euros cancellation costs.
No reservation costs will be charged other than the tourist tax surcharge.
Cancellation is possible but then cancellation costs may be due:
- Canceling up to 2 days before the arrival is free
- Cancellation within 2 days before the arrival date or not showing up on the arrival date: 100%
To be eligible for a refund of any amounts paid after deduction of reservation costs, the main guest must request this in writing or by an e-mail to B&B Sea You.
With early departure there is no refund due from B&B.
If the reservation due to exceptional circumstances has to be canceled by B&B Sea You, the amounts paid will of course be fully refunded in consultation with the main guest. Any costs resulting from the cancellation will not be reimbursed by the owner. This cancellation is immediately communicated with the main guest.
Nuisance and damage
The main guest is legally responsible for the damage caused to him by his or her fellow guests to our accommodation or present items. Damage will be recovered from the main guest.
B&B Sea You has the right to deny one or more guests access to accommodation if they cause undesirable nuisance or damage. B&B Sea You does not have to make a refund for part of the reservation amount.
If the keys are lost, the costs for a new key plan with new locks will be recovered from the main guest.
B&B Sea You is not liable for theft of property of the guests. They are also not liable for damage to property of the guests that has arisen due to the actions of the guests or external influences or by third parties (power outages, construction work in the neighborhood etc.)
B&B Sea You is liable for damage caused by gross negligence or negligence of B&B Sea You and its owners and managers.
Insofar as private international law does not provide otherwise, these conditions are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
If disputes arise, they will be settled at a competent court in the Netherlands.
If any part of these conditions should prove invalid, the other conditions will remain in force.
The translation of these terms and conditions was partly achieved by Google Translate. If these English conditions differ due to the translation, the Dutch general conditions apply.